Patten Studio is a company which designs, develops, and brings to fruition interactive experiences that enable new styles and technologies of interaction between people and computers, expanding the vocabulary of design.
With time, the previous version of the company website lost a lot of it’s former glamour and became more and more outdated in terms of web design trends. Since company prides itself on great design it became a pressing need to bring the first thing that a lot of customers see up the level that represents the spirit of Patten Studio work.
Through a network of contacts Patten Studio brought us in and tasked our skilled team with creating a fresh WordPress site with a new, custom built theme.
With the design delivered by Patten Studio, we presented a plan to create a system that:
- allows a total and easy control over content of the website
- enables easy future maintenance and performance optimizations
- supports possible future extensions of the theme
- We completed the project within the agreed deadline.
- Numerous optimizations and improvements were added to the site following our proposals.
- Our development and testing process resulted in a smooth delivery with no defects.
- Flexibility and openness of our approach allowed for last minute changes to the scope of work without impacting the agreed price.
- Patten Studio gained a trustworthy technology partner that will continue to care for the built website.
“Having worked with developers in small agencies to large in house teams, Piotr and his team at Nopio brought the best of both worlds. Able to move quickly from design to execution and always maintaining a consistent client dialogue with great feedback. While designs came from Patten Studio, Piotr’s insights and web knowledge proved invaluable. That and desire to do great work made for a really great collaboration. It’s a wonderful (and rare) thing to meet people who aim for great, not settling for good enough. It was a real pleasure to work with Nopio and look forward to a continued long relationship.”
– Mihae Mukaida, Creative Director