We’re proud to announce that we’ve been chosen as a primary technology partner of Solere Digital agency. The first child of our combined efforts is a talent management platform called Manifesto that we built for Solere Digital’s unique needs. Manifesto makes the management of a talent network easier and more effective, by structuring the process of selecting the best team to do the best job at the best rate.
SOLERE Digital offers a new way for brands to engage with their agency – by structuring resources for every engagement against the client’s time and budget constraints, working with the client to assign specifically qualified resources, and assigning a core leadership and engagement team to facilitate communication and program management.
SOLERE Digital optimizes for team flexibility and reduces overhead (and cost to the client) by curating a database of highly qualified freelancers and outsourced talent. Our client needed a tool and process within the tool to create a custom, vetted and optimized team for each and every client project. When the process was developed it became apparent that there were not many tools catering to the specific needs.
SOLERE Digital selected Nopio as their development partner for this project because of Nopio’s excellence in communication, creativity, and ability to deliver unique, innovative platforms. Together Nopio and Solere Digital forged a custom built solution that combined Ruby on Rails and Solr search. Today, the Manifesto application allows Solere Digitaland their clients to:
- Acquire new talent via applications submitted through online forms
- Approve or reject talent within the platform as they go through the interview and vetting process
- Create a database of available talent and filter from that talent using talent rating, rates, location, availability, and other criteria.
- Manage projects and budgets based on the talent selected.
- Easily search for talent and assign talent to projects to form a unique teams.
Nopio was also tasked to create a hosting solution and a deployment strategy for the product, which is handled by a combination of Docker and Jenkins CI technologies.
- Project execution required minimum involvement from the Solere team, limited to general process discussions.
- Nopio handled the initial UI and UX, since no formal design was requested for the version 1 of the app, the prototype.
- Client reported being especially happy about UI/UX and overall infrastructure recommendations made during the work on the projects.
- Nopio provided the client with a flexible service that allowed changes in the scope without impacting the price.
- Work on the project opened a door to creating a long lasting relationship going beyond this particular project.
“The team at Nopio led by Piotr Nowak has proven time and again to be among the best partners and most creative, effective developers I have ever worked with, in over 15 years of building highly complex, web-based applications. Nopio’s availability, clear communications, and attention to detail are a tremendous asset to us as a partner and we look forward to delivering many more projects in partnership with Nopio.“
– Robert Veliz, CEO, Solere Digital