In this post, I will show you how to move your posts on pages as well as use them with our custom template using a PHP script.
WordPress is currently the most popular content management system (CMS) on the market. Since its creation in 2003, WordPress has gained widespread popularity and became one of the most common software solutions for building and managing websites and blogs.
Used by both beginners and professionals, individual bloggers, and companies, WordPress serves as an excellent content management system.
Read this article to get an overview of WordPress as a cms, understand its value, and learn how to make the most of WordPress for your company.
Here’s how it all started
It might come as a surprise, but in the early days, WordPress was a blogging tool written in PHP. Its primary goal was allowing people to quickly build a blog. Users could select a theme, choose a few widgets for displaying text, images, or calendars, and then add content. The idea was to create a user-friendly environment for writing blogs.
Version by version, the community worked on this outstanding open-source tool and developed a robust platform that became the most popular content management system in the world.
Now WordPress supports e-commerce, music sites, and basically any other type of website. That’s why it has become such a popular tool in web development. Did you know that practically every fourth website on the internet uses WordPress?
WordPress as a CMS
However, despite its long-term development, WordPress still comes with a few shortcomings.
Imagine the following scenario:
A web development team creates a website for you, and once the project has been completed, the site is transferred to your hands. If you don’t have the required resources, you might not be prepared to deal with maintaining the website. That could result in stress, added costs, and the extra time you spend waiting for someone to update your site.
To address this problem, our web development team created WP ThemeFlex™, which is an easy to use WordPress admin panel that puts the power back into your hands. You’ll be able to implement changes easily and out-of-the-box. Moreover, our team can provide you with training to help you make the most of the site with our tool.
Here’s how WP ThemeFlex™ works
Our team will work closely with you to ensure that the tool is well-integrated into your system. We will begin by taking site mockups from your designers and using the WordPress interface to create a customized and flexible content management system.
Here are the steps we take for building:
- First, we learn more about the various elements that make up your site. Our team will go through the entire website in detail and itemize each element and block of content.
- The second step is getting each website element going through a migration process. The idea here is making each piece of content editable to you.
- We will then group blocks by similarity. Our team will be working with you to unify the design for collaboration and feedback.
- The fourth step is coding similar blocks into a singular entity with intuitive controls that impact the frontend of your website. We will add info messages and hints to the admin interface so that it’s usable. Even if you forget our initial instructions, getting back to editing your website content after a few months will be just as efficient.
- We then use the WordPress blocks feature to help the administrator in visualizing how a specific content element will look on the page. That way, we no longer have to guess and get surprising results when changes are published.
- Finally, we design, code, test all of the blocks so that they work together in every possible permutation. That way, we make sure that you get a reliable solution to power your website.
Benefits of WP ThemeFlex™
- You get an easy to use and flexible WordPress admin panel. You will take advantage of custom page elements that are handcrafted to match the design perfectly
- Our team uses the WordPress blocks feature to help you implement site changes easily. All of the custom blocks will be designed to work together seamlessly.
- You will have total control over the presentation of your content.
- Everything that we build is designed to work well on all devices, including mobile bonds.
- Each site that we deliver is put under extensive testing to make sure that it is compatible.
- The tool allows saving time on complicated design and coding too. All you need to do is add captivating content.
- You’ll save plenty of time. Thanks to our tool, you will be able to apply fast edit and updates to your site without having to decipher complex admin functions. As a result, you gain plenty of time that you can dedicate instead of coming up with fantastic content and growing your business.
Using WordPress as a cms for your website is an excellent idea. However, if you’d like to make the most of this platform, you might need some extra tools. We came up with this one to help website owners manage content and changes easily and get the highest ROI on all of their activities.
Would you like to learn more about our tool? Get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to assist you with any web development related tasks.