Ceros Inc. is a company which develops powerful interactive content creation software for marketers and designers.
Since the client’s development team is focused on building and maintaining the product for their customers, there was little time left to keep the company website, blog and knowledge base up to date and well maintained. The fact that these websites were each in different technologies did nothing to make the maintenance and design updates easy.
Ceros’ team brought Nopio in and discussed what approach would solve their issues with the sites. Together we formulated the plan to:
- clean up the website’s WordPress theme code
- build a new WordPress site to host the blog and import the existing content from HubSpot
- build a new support site in WordPress to stand in place of the old one
- set up an easy deployment process for each of the sites
When Nopio was done, Ceros sites became easy to maintain, with a unified brand look and seamless user experience.
- Project execution required minimum involvement from the Ceros team
- Nopio delivered the projects on time and with almost no defects due to rigorous testing
- Client reported being especially happy about suggestions made during the work on the projects
- Nopio provided the client with a flexible service that allowed changes in the scope without impacting the price
- Ceros gained a long term partner who they trust to keep their web sites in the top shape
“My biggest fear prior to hiring Nopio was that we wouldn’t execute on time given our tight deadline. Luckily it was completed on time, including thorough testing.”
– Brad Hess, Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Ceros Inc.