We are a web development and consulting company with a global reach, building web sites and applications for customers mostly from the US and UK markets. Currently, we are a team of 15 passionate people, but we are still growing.
We’re looking for people who would fit into our team and bring in tech experience and passion for creating remarkable things. We are working on numerous projects such as an eCommerce startup, new tools for visual content creation company, or a website for company dealing with connected homes. We’re looking for people who know WordPress and Frontend tech like a back of their hand and will bring in more experience that can help us deliver more, better quality products and with even fewer issues than what we’re capable of now.
5000 – 10000 net B2B (employment contract also possible)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and the ability to build custom themes,
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap 4 and RWD,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Experience in Webpack or Gulp configuration,
- The ability to use the Adobe Photoshop or Sketch, to grab required assets
- Knowledge of the current UX trends,
- Accuracy and attention to details,
- Good written and spoken English.
Working with us you will
- Be responsible for building from scratch fully responsive applications in WordPress with the use of Bootstrap 4 technology (based on ready-made designs). Support and care from the front perspective over our applications written in Ruby on Rails.
- Work on interesting international projects, including a rapidly growing US based eCommerce startup, a large coworking company, and multiple PR agencies producing amazing designs for us to build.
- Be surrounded by the experienced team, that likes to work in the friendly and non-corporate atmosphere
- Have a place for constant development. With us, you have a budget for personal growth that you decide how to utilize. Conferences, courses, interesting books – you name it.
- Experience other, new and fresh technologies, including an opportunity to learn and broaden your capabilities.
Nice to have
- Experience with WooCommerce,
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as ReactJS,
- Knowledge of SVG and Canvas,
- Private healthcare,
- Paid vacation days and sick leave,
- Annual bonus,
- Flexible working hours,
- Best equipment (Macbook or other, according to preferences),
- Free snacks, drinks, and Wednesday lunch,
- Regular assessments and salary reviews