Custom logo design services
Logo design services are critical to creating your brand. Although your company’s logo isn’t its whole identity, it is often the first thing your customers see. Nopio’s design team works with both new and well-established companies to design modern logos and visual communication design suites that create lasting impressions.
Corporate logo design
We want to understand your business, and that means that we love to immerse ourselves in charts, graphs, and target audiences as much as the next agency. At the same time, we know that a great logo inspires an emotional response, a connection to your brand. That’s why we balance a strong analytical foundation with a humanistic approach to our corporate logo development and design. We work closely with your team to understand your company and your customers and develop a logo as unique and enduring as your company.
How can Nopio’s branding services help you?
Advice on your logo concept
Corporate identity design
Frequently Asked Questions:
A business or a corporation usually has one corporate identity consisting of a logo, value statement and the somewhat less tangible corporate “culture.”
Corporate branding is essential for marketing and gives marketing teams a palate of graphic and messaging language on which to base marketing campaigns.
Good corporate brands align with the company mission, values, and aspirations. Corporate brands help your company forward a unique and uniform look and feel across every touchpoint.
Corporate branding can include multiple touchpoints. Here a touchpoint is defined by all the ways your audience can interact with your brand. These can include: logo(s), customer service, company culture, packaging, advertising, print stationery, and the quality of products and services.
There are many good reasons to refresh your brand:
- Your current brand could be getting old, and you’re starting to look outdated.
- Your company never underwent a managed corporate branding process, and now you’re left with an inconsistent mess.
- As you’ve grown, your brand might have waivered from the initial branding.
- Growing a business takes a lot of effort, and brand standards tend to get forgotten.
- You’ve been in business for a while, and your core customer has changed. You need a refreshed corporate identity that reflects your new audience.
- Your customers are not turning into brand evangelists—you need a corporate identity that connects better to your core audience.
- Your brand’s touchpoints are misaligned. Over time, a company’s website, business cards, and advertising can get out of sync, requiring a brand refresh to bring order to the chaos.
A brand refresh is an opportunity to reconnect with your current customers and reach new customers. It’s also your chance to align your brand with your foundational corporate values. Rebranding can help to improve your company culture by giving your employees a corporate identity they can identify with. Bottom line: a rebrand can be the stimulant your company needs to generate new growth in an ever-changing market.
Really the answer is, “it depends.” You might only need a light brand refresh, or you might require a complete rebranding. It may help to consider the following questions:
- Does your company need a new name or only a new logo?
- Does your company need to redesign its corporate identity, or can a fresh logo exist within your existing identity?
- What parts of your current brand are working?
- Is your team free to completely start from scratch or are there parts of the existing brand that need to remain?
We recommend the following questions:
- Does my company need a new name or only a new logo?
- Does my company need to redesign my corporate identity, or can a fresh logo exist within the existing identity?
- What parts of my current brand are working?
- Is my team free to completely start from scratch or are there elements from the existing brand that need to remain?
- Is my company restructuring? Was there an acquisition, merger, or division?
- Has my company significantly changed its product or service offerings?
- Does the current brand conjure negative associations with my customers?
- Has the industry evolved dramatically, putting my existing brand at a disadvantage against the competition?
Whether you have questions, or you just want to discuss what we can do for you, we are just an email away.