When facing this challenge, Erlang Solutions team researched the market for potential partners that could help them, starting immediately. After a few pointed calls to discuss short and mid-term needs, they decided to go with Nopio as their website maintainer. Since then, both teams have gone through multiple phases of development, successfully introducing many new features to the platform. Amongst many, there are some that require highlighting:
- Custom CMS form widgets with multiple behavior scenarios, such as opt-in, that drive leads to the third-party marketing platform.
- Redoing most of the legacy content widgets to allow users to use rich (WYSWIG) editors.
- Implementing Google Analytics tracking, including different content types.
- Implemented GDPR policy changes.
- Re-thinking and updating product brochure downloads.