- Ruby on Rails
The Underwear Expert wanted to create a subscription model business in the form of a custom underwear-of-the-month club. The challenge was to automate the process of ordering and managing stock, processing payments and developing tools to manage the business on the e-commerce platform.
Nopio team created a custom-built solution by using Ruby on Rails, ElasticSearch, Postgres, and MongoDB to:
- Sync inventory between the e-commerce platform and multiple warehouses
- Manage and optimize the inventory
- Perform advanced subscription processing
- View the state of the business via custom reporting and analytics suite
- Track company financials in a custom accounting solution
The system has been designed in such a way that most of the common tasks are performed automatically. Additionally, we provided a design support to create an eye-pleasing and useful user experience.
- Working with Nopio allowed the client to quickly and successfully launch the business
- Thanks to the experience level of the team, the client managed to avoid common technology issues that average startups struggle through
- A deep understanding of technology and a business savvy approach to web development brought a lot of good feedback that helped the client shape the project
- As usual, Nopio provided a flexible service, focused on the changing needs of an evolving project, allowing for changes to the scope